A bushy tailed gourmand


Here I am...waiting for my meal.
The pile has arrived. Ah! So many. I wish I could count.

Oh good! Some look huge. Hope I get to taste those.

I did try to climb onto the top but then I almost fell,  ending up with a smut on my nose.

Quite an adventure, I must say, to relate to my young ones.

At last, the waiting has ended but sad to say it is just one. I'd better grab it before my flying neighbours descend.

Let me describe to you...how I relished licking and scraping off the white leftover bits sticking to the shell with my razor sharp teeth. Add to this, the taste of tender coconut water lingering in the shell and  it was a gourmet's delight.



My stomach is half full. Time to move on, as I intend to savour other fruity flavoured delights.

Bye! Will return later with another riveting account.



Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree