Art...if you can see it



  Make do with whatever is available.

This is something which has been drilled into me from childhood.

So here I am, building my home with materials found in plenty in the outdoors.

Look closely. What do you see?

Ah! I see your discerning eye has noticed. It does add an interesting touch, don't you think?

Those little bits of plastic, deftly tucked in here and there,  do offer a relief from those dull brown sticks.

Hey! This is me, your very own innovative local crow, gazing forlornly at my empty nest, lying abandoned thanks to  a gusty wind, a skillfully woven piece of art, if you dont mind me saying so,  a silent witness to many a warm night with my little ones, who have now flown to freedom.

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree