Board exam tip from a voiceless veteran

Pssst...
Lift up your heads from those books and look at me. 

Are you looking?

A faint hearted one may stagger under  weight of  so many  different sized fruits, getting bigger by the day  but I am certainly carrying on.  I suppose you could say that it is almost an exam for me,  to test if I or rather my slender trunk can bear the weight. 




One day these green hued bulky giants will drop down or  be plucked and then, trust me,  I too, will be free  without a care ...(that is, until the next season!!).

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree