Growing mightier!

Don't need chocolates
or cakes or biscuits
or chips or vada pavs,
even samosas, pizzas,
ice creams or burgers.

Am willing to give up treats,
parties, even my...
'can't-part-with'  smartphone.

I solemnly promise
to do my homework,
stop arguing,
lazing around,
eat spinach,
brush my teeth twice a day,
trim my nails,
observe hygiene.

Someone broadcast it aloud.
A fervent plea to my Maker.

Get rid of those...
mean, monstrous, militant,
mighty, ever multiplying mosquitoes.


We are getting weaker.
They are growing bigger
or better still...
change them into trees.

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree