Murmur from above

Deftly tucked away,
far from the
endless honking,
smoke spewing vehicles,
dust, crowds,
plucking hands and
nibbling teeth,
I am feeling zippy,
despite crouching on the edge.

Just a matter of making do
with available resources
and  add to this...
my sinews are made of sterner stuff!

Watch me clinging tight
for dear life,
while relishing the idea
of an element of drama or danger
as compared to my brethren,
yet
cheerily singing a green song...
kudos to a survivor.

See me happily engaged in
watching  curious eyes
moving upward, gazing,
lil' hands pointing
wondering how...

I  am enjoying an 'exalted' moment.



Coo,coo!
The pigeon cleaning his feathers
on the nearby windowsill
cooes in agreement.



Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree