My tummy rests

A busy life I lead,
scouring the streetside trash bins,
searching for bits of food
among the crushed cartons,
a hotchpotch of plastic waste,
miscellaneous rubbish
and the inevitably dumped
empty plastic bottles.

Having tasted remains of
sambhar, pizza, noodles,
a gooey concoction of
mixed up, leftover
and sometimes spoilt food,
my head aching from sighting
and segregating  food
from the overflowing bin,
from dredging out thrown away food
from knotted plastic carrybags,
I am finally sated.

Watch me relish
wholesome home cooked food.


Caw Caw!
Next item on my agenda...
to polish my beak.

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree