Sharing an itinerary

Here I am.
         

This must rank as the find among this season's cosiest places.

A  sort of hidey hole
with the the right amount of light,
and a soft squishy wetness
which keeps my skin cool
away from the harsh sunlight.

I've  been lounging here
as the hours creep past
a 'lazing around on a beanie bag'
kind of feeling
creeping through me
as I dart in and out,
backtracking fast
when those huge wheels arrive
alongside a honking noise,
hoping to make a move
when the coast is clear.

Darkness has fallen.
The street lights are on.
Time to move.. .
straight ahead over the grass.

                 

Take a left turn
past the hedge,
down a slope,
towards the tree just ahead
to a brown friend
who harbours my lil' ones.




Croak!Croak! It's a happy homecoming.

No change in my itinerary today!

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree