Where's my lunch?

What is he waiting for?

A soul of patience,
his gaze scans the scene ahead
surveying every inch.

Hello! It's really frustrating.


The seat is rough and prickly.
I've been waiting
for well over an hour.

Where is he?
The befuddled banana seller
with his 'so-easy-to-raid' cart.

Hmm! If only I had a smartphone
like yours with this and that,
I could see hundreds of images
of perfect photogenic plantains.
I am hoping,desperately,
this would satisfy my craving
a wee one percent.

I am still here,
dreaming of biting into
tasty chunks of plantains,
dropping the peels off
one by one,
swinging gaily from
branch to branch
tossing some bits
high up into the air,
a masterly strategy,
to avoid cunning troops
planning a clever
'snatch them all'.


Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree