Wrapped in happiness

Oh! Oooh!

Someone does not like me...
and kicks really really hard with their shoeclad foot.


               
 

It hurt but then it turned out to be a blessing.

From hard ground,
I landed on the soft sand.
         
             

After a while,
it again hurt.
The hot sun had no mercy
and I seemed to be
in an invisible fry pan.

A little something landed,
blown far by the wind
and covered me.
It shut out the heat.

       

Yellow and brownish,
its gentle feel
wiped away my misery.

Gosh! The wind is naughty.
My head feels the heat.

          

A stone's story...its journey continues.


Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree