A yen for travel

I've suddenly realised it.
A matter of 'better late than never.'

"I-do-need-to-move-around."

Thankfully I am
small and lightweight

and with a lil' bit of help
from the wind'
I've done it.

Psst! Look down.

Amidst the scarlet petals
I do stand out.

The lemon leaves
have been trying

to shake me off.

The frangipani flowers
are trying to investigate
who I could be.

The giant showy betel leaves

are none too pleased.

Methinks...
the combined perfume
needs a branded label.

Ah! I've finally done it...

caught your eye
with my
traveller tales.

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree