Those heavenly drops

Prelude to a wondrous evening:

I sense a balmy wind,
sweeping away the
humid air hanging around,
followed by a dazzling
light and sound show
high up in the heavens
and suddenly...
cold glistening blobs
dot my arms.

At a time, when I
had long given up hope,

after spending hours
gazing longingly
at dry pipes and buckets,
whil begging the sun for
a bit of mercy,

the sky opened its lock
and sent forth a
deluge of pearly drops.

Oh, how  I wish we could
somehow preserve them
for ever n' ever!

Presenting that dizzying fresh look,

thanks to the arrival
long awaited
summer showers.





Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree