Green thumb imprints

My small and delicate
pink flowers do stand out
enveloping you in
their natural glow
while my leaves
find their way
into a wholesome
spinach stew.

A sprig of  green and pink
broken off and deftly tucked in,
willingly  adorns your vase
and offers stiff competition   
to trendy floral bouquets
with its folksy look. 

We are longing
to spread our wings
says the 'go green' voice
of the fast spreading 'Ceylon Spinach' adding...

'just break off
a bit of my stem
and plant me.'

The handiwork
of this  'green thumb' club
is sure to attract
envious eyes.







Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree