Sweep away the clouds

The niggling headache is simply
wrecking my sense of calm.

Bright sunlight filtering in
through the aircraft window
propels me to down the shutter,
when, all of a sudden,
myriad blue beams from outside
impinge on my eye.

A tale unwinds...
of blue and white.

Who is the master?

'I  am,' says Blue
weaving forth a duvet
of azure, ultramarine, lapis tints,
adding an artistic touch
with some light blue, arctic blue,
cobalt blue, deep blue and
the 'in between' tints.

'You need us to amplify the effect,'
insist the invisible, naughty angels,
bringing with them those bundles of
milky white, cotton candy and
tubs of overflowing vanilla ice cream.

The panoramic view before me
looks different, etched with
little islands of tempting
melted, white delicacies,

scattered in groups,
merging and unmerging at intervals,
even before I could finish
counting them.

As I down the shutters,
the headache seems to have
slowly faded away
and closing my eyes,
I wish I could have
a portion of the blue-white duvet with me, in my bag, always.  

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree