When boredom vanishes

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
Amidst the clank of wheels,
a rushing past, a slowing down,
the sudden jolt, the long halts,

the muted chatter of passengers
inside the maroon hued coaches,

the noisy n' familiar sounds
of the coffee and samosa vendors
calling out in cajoling voices
trying to drive away the lethargy,

the rows of symmetrically
arranged heads of yellow
that flash past within a second,
leave me longing for a second look,
as I gaze through the glass window,

a scene that stays put in my mind,
bringing my travel weary,
jagged thoughts to order,

awakening a glorious feel
of the whimsical outdoors,
whizzing past alongside a rushing train,

I sense an  'alert'
making its way,
deep into my muddled mind,
caught in the throes
of a chugging rhythm,
flashing a message...
'Nature' is busy
reopening its creative diary,
readying a stunner.


Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree