Water nudges you awake

I woke up
in the middle of the night.
and rushed to check the tap.

It was closed.
I heaved a sigh of relief.

A dream....
Water all around me
from an open tap,
kept open, awaiting
the arrival of water supply,
which  finally announced
its presence in the
early hours of the morning,
with  a gup..gup...gup...gup...
the noise of water
pushing its way past,
through an air locked  pipe.

A reminder note:
To check for open taps,
leaking taps, especially,
if you intend to travel.

Water asks:
'Can I remain
the No. 1 on your
"to do" list?'

Water Series:3

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree