Nature weaves tales-5

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

Shh!
There's an eerie stillness.
My eyes try to pierce the
dark blanket spread outside .

The wind has disappeared.
The stars are missing.
I am reminded of a
book that I had read.

My eyes close and
the first rays of the sun
has me stepping outside.

When I begin to think
I know every nook and cranny
in my small patch of green,

a nocturnal scaly visitor,
slithering by noiselessly,
has left behind something,
very different from the
bright leaves and
sparkly flowers,
the soft buds and juicy fruits,
something to remember,
a piece of skin,

giving  everyone goosebumps
and an endless list of...
how, when, why?

Intriguing Bytes

Water weeps...

Those few drops

Hear them calling!

My office beckons

Endless chatter

Your very own piece of the forest

One minute reads-9

Nature weaves tales-11

World Environment Day 2018 - A bit of caring

Not just a tree